Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How I Fucked Up

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Annalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I''m glad I checked this site again. I wouldn't have wanted to miss that. Quite a swan song. Take care.

    ------------------
    "If you don't break my ass, then I won't break your heart" Jim Dodge

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna be fine, that's the message that I want to rely to everyone. Especially her. I'm in no way pining over her, or secretly wishing she'll come back to her senses, I just want to go on being friends, if that's still possible. I loved her, and I thought she loved me. She didn't. I move on, work to get my marriage back in order. Plain and simple.

    Thanks for being so concerned. I've been dumped before, so this is nothing new to me.
    I just wish we could have talked about it face to face.

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Crystal princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure sorry about all that heartache you've been going through. Makes my recent love-life problems seem small.
    I have been through a marriage break-up so I do understand how painful that is. It was a few years ago now, so I'm pretty much over that(especially since my ex lives in another country!- Although his Aunty and Uncle are my landlords!)
    I really wish you all the best with you getting back together with your wife.

    Annalee- the best advice I can give about being married is to communicate heaps.

    Wow, that car at the top of the page is awesome.

    ------------------
    We're like crystal
    we break easy - New Order

    We are each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.
    - Luciano De Crescenzo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •